Monday, September 06, 2010

Misty Tuesday

It's Tuesday morning. The sun looks hiding from me, eh. It was my off-work yesterday and it's a US holiday in the States today, so it's a 3-day off-work for me since Sunday. I enjoys days like this because I have a long time to spend with Tea. She's quite excited too because I can send and pick her up from school myself, and we can have afternoon naps together. I am looking forward to a time where I can work in the comfort of my own home and spend quality time with my daughter before she grows up. Well, my schedule right now is fine because I can get to work on an 8-hour basis and able to come home before 6 PM, still, more time to spend with the family. But in the Philippines' economy nowadays, we all need to have an extra job so we can earn more than we can with having a regular-paying job. Working abroad is the least thing from my mind. I want to before, but now that Tea is growing, I feel she needs both of us during this time of growing years. But who knows where fate may lead us, right? For the mean time, I will enjoy Tuesdays like this with Tea and Dad, and I am looking for more Tuesdays like this in the coming years.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home