Thursday, March 04, 2010

Catching up

Good day. Woah, I'm sooo happy because I was able to make it home with the sun still up (finally, 'was able to wear my new-bought sunglasses). It's been over a month since I posted my last blog. Hmmm... this editing really is hampering me, but it's okay. I still have lots of time to catch up on things and a sharp memory to recollect what's in my mind. :o)Currently, I'm with Tea in an Internet cafe--she is playing Pet Society in Facebook and me catching up on lost times here in my blog.

Not much of a happening the past days. I'm just getting excited on Tea's graduation from prep. Boy, really time flies so fast, soon she'll be in grade 1. She'll be celebrating her 7th birthday this coming June, too. We can't help but get excited to these upcoming momentous events in our girl's life. We're really happy parents. We're really happy to have her.


" A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home