Sunday, August 22, 2010

Post-Birthday Note

I just turned 38 years old last August 23rd. Time really flies so fast. It never fails me to get excited every time my birthday comes. I started it by throwing a pre-birthday treat for a few close friends a day before my favorite day. We ate at Amici Italian Restaurant at Megamall. Oh, how I love their pasta. You see, I'm not fond of pastas but this one is just simply irresistible. We had Spaghetti Carbonarra, spaghetti tossed with smoked bacon and mushrooms in a cream sauce with parmesan cheese and black pepper; Spaghetti Bolognese, Spaghetti served in a rich beef bolognese sauce; Mozzarella Fritta, Diced creamy Mozzarella coated in breadcrumbs deep fried and served with barbecue sauce (this is yummy!); and Calzone Amici, Folded pizza filled with ham, pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, tomato and Mozzarella cheese. What my friend told me is true--I won't regret celebrating my birthday there. Not to mention it was raining a bit that day-- they say it was a blessing--a cozy pasta pigging out and nice friend talks catching up on things. What a nice pre-birthday celeb it was.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home